Forked project is still being prepared for you. It may take a few minutes to duplicate backend data.
Oversteer is an application to configure Logitech Wheels.
Features (when supported by the device):
- Change emulation mode.
- Change rotation range.
- Combine accelerator/brakes pedals for games that use just one axis.
- Change autocentering force strength.
- Change force feedback gain.
- Device configuration profiles.
- Fix system permissions to access all device features.
- Overlay window to display/configure range.
- Use wheel buttons to configure range.
Additional features when using new-lg4ff:
- Combine accelerator/clutch pedals (for flight simulators).
- Change global force feedback gain.
- Change each conditional force feedback effect type gain.
- FFBmeter to monitor FFB clipping using wheel leds or overlay window.
This software supports the same wheel models supported by the Logitech Linux driver:
- Driving Force / Formula EX
- Driving Force Pro
- Driving Force GT
- Momo Force
- Momo Racing Force
- Speed Force Wireless
- G25 Racing Wheel
- G27 Racing Wheel
- G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- Experimental support for the Thrustmaster T300RS wheel when using https://github.com/Kimplul/hid-tmff2.
dnf copr enable uwueviee/oversteer dnf install oversteer
If you have issues while using this package, please contact me using the contact button before opening an issue on the project's GitHub page.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/peem/oversteer/