Forked project is still being prepared for you. It may take a few minutes to duplicate backend data.
Official port linux-cachyos-bore and linux-cachyos-bore-lto for Fedora
linux-cachyos-bore and linux-cachyos-bore-lto uses as default the BORE scheduler
- Choose between LLVM/LTO or GCC.
- Improved BFQ Scheduler.
- Back-ported patches from linux-next.
- MEMCG MG LRU Patchset.
- Latency Nice Patchset included usuage with ananicy-cpp feature branch.
- Scheduler patches from linux-next/tip.
- rcu fixes and improvements.
- printk patches.
- BBRv2 tcp_congestion_control.
- Latest & improved ZSTD patch-set.
- Latest BTRFS/XFS/EXT4 improvements & fixes.
- AMD PSTATE EPP Driver enabled by default and with enhancements patches/fixes.
- Clearlinux Patchset.
- Futex fixes and winesync is available.
- OpenRGB and ACS Override support.
- HDR Patches for AMD GPU's and gamescope
- KVM Performance Improvement from Yu Zhao
- Objtool Patches to reduce the memory usage
- (NEW!) Default support for Steam Deck.
- UserKSM daemon from pf.
- GPLv2 license.
- GitHub copr-linux-cachyos.
Checking for the cpu support
Check support by the following the command
/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 --help | grep "(supported, searched)"
If it does not detect x86_64_v3 support do not install the kernel. Otherwise you will end up with a non-functioning operating system!
Install drivers for lto kernel
If you build external modules (e.g. for Nvidia graphics card drivers) and use the -lto kernel, you need to install the following dependencies:
sudo dnf install clang clang-devel llvm lld
sudo dnf copr enable bieszczaders/kernel-cachyos
sudo dnf install kernel-cachyos-bore
sudo dnf install kernel-cachyos-bore-lto
OPTIONAL (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
(NEW!) Install UKSMD.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).Release Architectures Repo Download Fedora 37 x86_64 (0)* Fedora 37 (0 downloads)
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/omnidora/kernel-playground/