nunodias/nixnote2

This is an incomplete clone of Evernote designed to run on Linux. While this is designed to work with Evernote, it is in no way connected with or supported by Evernote. Any problems you encounter will not be corrected by them and, since this is GPL software, you are using this software at your own risk.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/nunodias/nixnote2/

Hi Nuno,

I’ve been using your nixnote2 build for some years without any issues.
Since a month or so, the notes aren’t sorted correctly anymore (always seems to be alphabetical, no matter what I try), using 2.1.9-1.ndias.fc38 on F38.

Older builds don’t seem be available on the copr repo, any place I could still access them to see if those work?

BTW doing a “dnf reinstall nixnote2” currently doesn’t work due to “certificate 739613CC83053825420EAACB79ACF02735D64B40 (nunodias_nixnote2 (None) nunodias#nixnote2@copr.fedorahosted.org)” being invalid.

Thanks,
Ludovic

P.S. couldn’t find any other way to reach out to you…

Sorry to only reply now.
Run this command
rpm -qa gpg-pubkey --qf “gpg-pubkey-%{version}-%{release} %{summary}\n”| grep -i nixnote

This will give you the key to remove
then run

$ rpm -evh gpg-pubkey-xxxxx-yyyy (the key listed above)

This will solve the problem, next time you install or reinstall will ask to add the new key.

For the error, please report the error at GitHub - baumgarr/nixnote2: Nixnote - A clone of Evernote for Linux but before please test the new release 2.1.10