Forked project is still being prepared for you. It may take a few minutes to duplicate backend data.
This app is a Linux GUI for the tool Legendary, a Linux native alternative to the Epic Games Launcher.
Feature availables right now
- Login with an existing Epic Games account
- Install/Uninstall Games
- Import an already installed game
- Play online (EAC not supported)
- Update installed Games
- Repair installed Games
- Move installed games to different folders
- Multiple downloads at the same time
- Play games using the default wine and default prefix
- Play game with custom wine (Lutris Wine/Proton maybe but can lead to bugs)
- Run games on custom wine prefix
- Check basic information about your Games
- Open game page on Epic Store
- Search for the game on ProtonDB
- Sync installed games with an existing Epic Games instalation folder
- Sync saves with the cloud
sudo dnf copr enable atim/heroic-games-launcher -y sudo dnf install heroic-games-launcher-bin
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/macaquinho/heroic-games-launcher/