Forked project is still being prepared for you. It may take a few minutes to duplicate backend data.
Newest KDE Plasma release build against Qt 5.15.1 and KDE Frameworks 5.75
To install, first enable the depending repos:
- dnf copr enable loise/qt5-5.150.1
- dnf copr enable loise/kde-frameworks
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).Release Architectures Repo Download Custom 1 x86_64 [modified] (0)* Custom 1 (0 downloads) Epel for CentOS 8 x86_64 [modified] (0)* Epel for CentOS 8 (0 downloads)
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
- Additional buildroot packages: bash, bzip2, coreutils, cpio, diffutils, findutils, gawk, gcc, gcc-c++, grep, gzip, info, make, patch, redhat-rpm-config, rpm-build, sed, shadow-utils, tar, unzip, util-linux-ng, which, xz
- Build time repositories: https://repo.almalinux.org/almalinux/8/BaseOS/x86_64/os/, https://repo.almalinux.org/almalinux/8/AppStream/x86_64/os/, https://repo.almalinux.org/almalinux/8/PowerTools/x86_64/os/, copr://loise/KDE
- Build time repositories: copr://loise/KentOS-8.4.2105, copr://loise/KentOS-8.4.2105-build
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/loise/kde-plasma-1/