Kernel core on amd radeon vega 8 mobile on laptop

I don’t know what to do, I reread a lot of articles and decided to ask you. My components are ryzen 5 2500u 8 gb radeon vga 8 mobile discrete graphics card .

What problems I’m experiencing that I couldn’t fight.

1. my speakers stopped working, except for two squeaky ones, the sound is quiet and flat, I rocked both the equalizer and the volume control - nothing helped the result.

When installing the same pycharm fedora hangs, nothing works except rebooting, in the errors we see this:
The backtrace does not contain enough meaningful function frames to be reported. It is annoying but it does not necessarily indicate a problem with your computer. ABRT will not allow you to create a report in a bug tracking system but you can contact kernel maintainers via e-mail.
-=-=-=-=-=-
An error occurred in the kernel, your kernel contains non-free components (flags:GB). Explanation:
B - System has hit bad_page.
Developers cannot diagnose reports in such kernels.
-=-=-=-=-=-
An error occurred in the kernel, your kernel contains non-free components (flags:GBD). Explanation:
D - Kernel has oopsed before
-=-=-=-=-=-
An error occurred in the kernel, your kernel contains non-free components (flags:GBW). Explanation:
W - Tainton warning.
-=-=-=-=-=-

See the kernel documentation here: Tainted kernels — The Linux Kernel documentation

This may indicate a hardware problem, or possibly a kernel bug. Does it occur consistently? That is, can you reproduce it on demand? There is likely a kernel warning or error logged before this entry, and that may tell you more.