- Simplicity and minimalism, river should not overstep the bounds of a window manager.
- Window management based on a stack of views and tags.
- Dynamic layouts generated by external, user-written executables. (A default
rivertilelayout generator is provided.)
- Scriptable configuration and control through a custom wayland protocol and
riverctlbinary implementing it.
dnf copr enable alebastr/river
dnf install river
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/k0-rr/river