jjames/MuseScore4

Description

MuseScore 4.x preview.

Installation Instructions

Be careful testing: if you save anything, MuseScore 3.x may be unable to open it. You may have to do a factory reset when you start to clear outdated configuration options from MuseScore 3.x.

Please try the video export option, which has bitrotted upstream. I have attempted to update it for current ffmpeg. Please let me know if it does or does not work for you. If it works well, I will submit my patch upstream.

Upstream bundles fluidsynth, apparently for the sole purpose of implementing a caching soundfont loader that uses internal fluidsynth APIs. I have unbundled fluidsynth for this repository, which means there is no soundfont cache. If you switch soundfonts frequently, please let me know if the performance is acceptable. If you are familiar with the fluidsynth API and can implement a caching soundfont loader using only public APIs, please do so and submit it upstream.

Active Releases

The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).

* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jjames/MuseScore4/
1 Like