Forked project is still being prepared for you. It may take a few minutes to duplicate backend data.
Waydroid (and dependencies) packaged for Fedora on x86_64 and aarch64
- Waydroid itself packaged
- Network available out of box
- Work in SELinux Enforcing mode
- ashmem driver not necessary
Thanks yanqiyu/waydroid for the original package
Thanks rmnscnce/waydroid for dependencies
Installation InstructionsMake sure you're using kernel version 5.15 or higher
- Add the Copr repository
sudo dnf copr enable aleasto/waydroid
- Update sepolicy (only for fedora35)
sudo dnf update
- Install waydroid
sudo dnf install waydroid
- Setup waydroid. THIS WILL DOWNLOAD NON-FREE COMPONENTS (ffmpeg, possibly others)
sudo waydroid init -c https://ota.waydro.id/system -v https://ota.waydro.id/vendor sudo systemctl start waydroid-container
You may now start waydroid with
waydroid show-full-ui or using the desktop menu entry.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jaydendev/waydroid/