I cannot get Wifi to work on Fedora 38

I have recently installed Fedora 38 on my iMac 21.5 inch Late 2013 (In case the infomation is nessecary) and one of the first things I found out was that Fedora did not have Wifi recognised in the settings. I have tried to install Broadcom-wl as that was one of the suggested solutions but even then, It doesn’t work. This is about as much as I can tell you right now and if you want more information, please ask below. I will note that I am not too knowledgable about Linux in general so I apologize if I do not understand you.

The Wifi card that is in the iMac is a BCM4360.

You say you tried to install Broadcom-wl and it did not work.

What exactly steps did you follow to do so?

Broadcom-wl is available from the rpmfusion-nonfree repo.

Installing it is as simple as sudo dnf install broadcom-wl assuming you have that repo enabled. When it is installed it pulls in the necessary dependencies and then compiles the modules required. Once all that is done then a reboot should load the drivers and enable one to configure wifi.

We need more info as to exactly what steps were performed, what did or did not work, etc.

One thing that might assist us to aid you would be if you could run inxi -Fzxx and post the output here. Also the output of lspci so we can see the hardware installed.