It’s not an officially supported platform but Fedora riscv64 is in active development, so let’s have a look. Where to get and how to run Fedora riscv64 in virt-manager and what to expect.
First/Early look at unreleased Fedora RISC-V Workstation.
- Very short introduction to history of development (based on https://sifive-china.oss-cn-zhangjiakou.aliyuncs.com/07152020顺德/7月15日上午Fedora_on_RISC-V_Shunde_July15_v0.2.pdf )
- Virt-manager installation (qemu-system-riscv.x86_64, u-boot, OpenSBI, xml fix, console, graphic mode)
- How many packages are available and where they live (repoquery, fedora.riscv.rocks, openkoji.iscas.ac.cn)
- How to rebuild an src.rpm for RISC-V (rpmbuild --rebuild example)
- Real hardware on the market