How do you listen to music on Fedora?

Whoops. I replied to the wrong message. I meant to ask @buckaroogeek

I use the dnf local plugin and nsf shared file system to cache rpms locally. On my workstation I often use VMs and/or containers for various development related tasks. Both containers and VMs are configured to share the dnf local repository via volume mounts so updating a VM, for example only consumes bandwidth for metadata since most rpms are in the dnf local repository.

For RPi4 devices on the local network running fedora, I have an NFS shared file system again with the dnf local plugin. The first Pi4 downloads the rpms from a mirror with dnf, then the others will pick up the rpms from the shared file system,

See Use the DNF local plugin to speed up your home lab - Fedora Magazine for more info

Ok. I thought maybe you had a laptop and like once a month you’d go get on free wifi at Starbucks or McDonalds with it and do a reposync. Then you go home and sync that to a server that hosts your repo.

Stopped using Spotify about 6 months ago, are now listening to my digitized music collection, using the G4Music flatpak which have a nice and minimalistic ui.

mpv …

I tend to use clementine these days, it seemed to handle some of my music being on a network share a little more gracefully than rhythmbox did at the time.

Have also used Amarok, VLC and cmus in the past.

I use both Spotify for listening to music I don’t own myself, or I start Clementine to listen to music I do own. (I noticed there is an overlap in the lists)
Clementine is a program I have used for many years already, it does what it is supposed to do: make audio files audible.

Elisa is my go to music player on Fedora desktop. It plays FLAC files, and searches radio station of my choice.

As I play music from LAN over uPNP/DLNA, I have not many options - using Rhythmbox or VLC.
For online music (YouTube) listening I use FreeTube.