How do I install AMF encoding and decoding on Fedora 38

hi im new to fedora and im trying to get amf on obs and i ran into some problems
first i tried
to run

sudo dnf copr enable gloriouseggroll/amdgpu-vulkan-switcher 
sudo dnf install -y amdgpu-vulkan-switcher

but this is what i got instead
it wanting to change the repo so i used the fedora 36 repo and then when i tried installing it again i got

Repository successfully enabled.
Copr repo for amdgpu-vulkan-switcher owned by gloriouseggroll                                                                         197  B/s | 341  B     00:01    
Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'copr:copr.fedorainfracloud.org:gloriouseggroll:amdgpu-vulkan-switcher':
  - Status code: 404 for https://download.copr.fedorainfracloud.org/results/gloriouseggroll/amdgpu-vulkan-switcher/fedora-38-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml (IP: 2600:9000:2024:4200:4:bbc1:1840:93a1)
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'copr:copr.fedorainfracloud.org:gloriouseggroll:amdgpu-vulkan-switcher': Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried
Ignoring repositories: copr:copr.fedorainfracloud.org:gloriouseggroll:amdgpu-vulkan-switcher
Last metadata expiration check: 1:27:23 ago on Tue 25 Apr 2023 15:02:40.
No match for argument: amdgpu-vulkan-switcher
Error: Unable to find a match: amdgpu-vulkan-switcher

so i dont reall know how to set it up im new aswell so please dont get mad at me for not knowing something

Best you ask by “gloriouseggroll on github” if he will make the switcher F38 ready.

isnt there just a way to get the amdgpu pro drivers or something just a one package thing