How can I make Fedora IoT disk image for RiscV64?

Hello everyone.

I’m trying to build an new image of Fedora IoT disk image for RiscV64. ( For guys who do not know, Riscv64 is a new instruction set architecture. )

After some search, I know that all Fedora disk image are built with koji and a kickstart recipe. Fedora IoT using this fedora-iot.ks file to build those image. And koji system treat the IoT spin like a package here. I just can’t figure out how to submit build task like this to build an image. As far as I know, kickstart files requires anaconda to read and execute. So should I use tools like livemedia-creator or anaconda-tui to run it?

I work for PLCT Lab, which is a team under The Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS). In short, we are making things woking on riscv64. We got our own working koji instance. So we can modified it if needed.

In conclusion, I need to know how to use kickstart file to build a disk image on local machine or inside koji instance. Thank you for your attention to this matter in advance. :smiley:

Here is a link about silverblue and Risc. You might can extract some information how to deal with the kickstart files:

1 Like