Help wanted: GNOME Calendar blocker issues

We currently have three F37 release blocker issues against gnome-calendar:

Right now there isn’t any progress on fixing any of them, and we have
about a week to decide whether to stick with gnome-calendar for F37,
or remove the package from the install media (something that the
Workstation Working Group is keen to avoid).

If any developers can spare some time to investigate any of these
issues, it would be a big help!