Hi folks, I was trying to install Geogebra on my computer and I stumbled upon these issues:
dnf install geogebra-classic
Última verificação de data de vencimento de metadados: 1:56:05 atrás em sáb 09 mai 2020 22:03:24.
Problema: conflicting requests
- nothing provides /usr/lib64/libmpfr.so.4 needed by geogebra-classic-6.0.577.0-202004201951.x86_64
- nothing provides /usr/lib64/libmpfr.so.4 needed by geogebra-classic-6.0.578.0-202004220150.x86_64
- nothing provides /usr/lib64/libmpfr.so.4 needed by geogebra-classic-6.0.579.0-202004231811.x86_64
- nothing provides /usr/lib64/libmpfr.so.4 needed by geogebra-classic-6.0.580.0-202004301510.x86_64
- nothing provides /usr/lib64/libmpfr.so.4 needed by geogebra-classic-6.0.581.0-202005072231.x86_64
(try to add ‘–skip-broken’ to skip uninstallable packages)
In the old version of Fedora I had no problems, but in this current one it appeared.
I followed the tip of this other post here:
I imported the key and updated the repositories. Then, I tried to install the package geogebra-classic but it lacked that mpfr library. So I tried to install this package with a:
dnf install mpfr
but the package was already installed. When I tried to use the “–skip-broken” he simply ignored the package and did not install it. Has anyone had a similar problem?