Originally published at: Friday's Fedora Facts: 2022-01 – Fedora Community Blog
Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)!
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
- Fedora Discussion just had a big reorganization.
|CentOS Dojo @ FOSDEM||virtual||3–4 Feb||closes 9 Jan|
See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday and 2000 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council video meeting: Fedora Discussion — 1800 UTC Thursday in Bluejeans.
- Fedora Social Hour — 1400 UTC Thursday in #social on Fedora.im
Fedora Linux 36
- 2022-01-18 — Deadline for Self-Contained Change proposals
- 2022-01-19 — Mass rebuild begins
- 2022-02-08 — F36 branches from Rawhide; Rawhide begins F37 development
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.