Originally published at: Friday's Fedora Facts: 2021-27 – Fedora Community Blog
Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)!
The Nest With Fedora CfP closes next Friday! Registration is open now.
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
- Long-term FTBFS packages will be retired approximately one week before the F35 branch day.
- Major update of some Python packages coming to Rawhide next week.
|Nest With Fedora||virtual||5-7 Aug||closes 16 July|
|SeaGL||virtual||5–6 Nov||closes 5 August|
|Ohio Linux Fest||Columbus, OH, US||early Dec||closes 1 October|
Upcoming test days
- 11–17 July: Kernel 5.13 test week
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday and 2000 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Social Hour — 1400 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on Matrix
Fedora Linux 35
- 2021-07-20 — Change submission deadline (Self-Contained Changes)
- 2021-07-21 — Mass rebuild begins
- 2021-08-10 — F35 branches from Rawhide, F36 development begins
For the full schedule, see the schedule website.
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.