Originally published at: Friday's Fedora Facts: 2021-08 – Fedora Community Blog
Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)! The Beta freeze is underway.
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
|DevConf.US||virtual||2-3 Sep||closes 31 May|
- 256 package review requests are awaiting a reviewer
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Project proposals and mentor volunteers for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2021 are due by 28 February
Upcoming test days
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1400 UTC Wednesday and 2100 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council meeting — 1800 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting
- Fedora Social Hour — 2300 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on Matrix
Upcoming key schedule milestones:
- 2021-03-16 — Beta release early target
- 2021-03-23 — Beta release target #1
|Bug ID||Component||Bug Status||Blocker Status|
|POWER 4k page size||System-Wide||FESCo #2581|
|rpmautospec – removing release and changelog fields from spec files||System-Wide||FESCo #2582|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.