Flickering on F39 with Nvidia drivers

Hello!

My laptop is every couple of minutes flickering, and I really don’t know how to proceed.

It was showing that behaviour before, and I followed what is here, where I had to:

1. Add this to the grub configuration ( sudo nano /etc/default/grub ) : GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="i915.enable_psr=0"
  2. Then remove old grub config : sudo rm /boot/grub/grub.cfg or maybe /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
  3. After that generate new : sudo grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg or /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
  4. Reboot your system.

But also following an answer that I cannot fint at the moment, where it stated, that I had to change GRUB_ENABLE_BLSCFG=true in /etc/default/grub to false. This had to be done before generating the grub config or if not I wouldn’t be able to boot to fedora.

I’m not even sure that I’m using psr or something like it, since the output of cat /sys/kernel/debug/dri/0/i915_edp_psr_status is:
cat: /sys/kernel/debug/dri/0/i915_edp_psr_status: No such file or directory

The flickering is still there and I don’t know how should I change that back. If I should set GRUB_ENABLE_BLSCFG back to true before generating the grub config.

If there are any other ideas on how can I solve this, please help!

Thanks!

Fedora Linux 39 (Workstation Edition) x86_64
Host: 82EY IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ARH05 
Kernel: 6.6.7-200.fc39.x86_64 
Shell: bash 5.2.21 
Resolution: 1920x1080 
DE: GNOME 45.2 
Terminal: gnome-terminal 
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics (16) @ 2.900GHz 
GPU: AMD ATI Radeon RX Vega 6 
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Mobile