This is a release blogpost about the Fedora websites 3.0 revamp effort. As we are launching in conjunction with F38, we’d like to have this out by April 12
- what’s included in the release
- some of our focuses and motivations
- requests for feedback
- thank you to a number of contributors who were involved.
Who’s the audience here? Fedora contributors or the general public?
Also, is there a draft yet?
Yup there is a draft in WordPress.
It’s for a mix of contributors and general community
If the general user community is the audience, Fedora Magazine is a better venue. The broader community generally won’t see Community Blog posts.
yeah I think we still want to push more towards the contributor side as this is kinda a soft launch. We are wanting to take advantage of the discussions post that gets generated and catch some more feedback in the last week or so before it moves to getfedora.
Okay, I’ll review it here in a few minutes then.
I made a few edits
- Removed the image at the top of the post and set it as the featured image instead
- Added a “read more” element
- Removed the use of “here” as a link
- Assorted small edits for grammar and spelling
It’s scheduled for 2023-04-11T12:00:00Z.
This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.