Fedora Phosh setup for Huawei, Samsung, Polaroid, and ZTE phones

Please give me instructions to install Fedora Phosh Rawhide on any of these phones:
-Polaroid Turbo E (P4526A)
-ZTE Blade A521
-Huawei Y5 2019 (AMN-LX9)
-Huawei G650 (CHC-U23)
-Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700M)
-Alcatel Pixi 3.5
-Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
-ZTE Blade A72

It is to recover them immediately because I don’t want my parents to waste money buying me another phone or perhaps the planet is in serious danger due to the accumulation of electronic waste

I don’t think you can do that on any of those phones. I imagine it’s meant for Linux phones like the Pinephone and the Librem 5.

Fedora Phosh is a mobile version of the Fedora operating system that is designed for phones and tablets. To install Fedora Phosh on a Samsung phone, you’ll need to follow these steps:

Note: Before you start, make sure your phone is compatible with Fedora Phosh. The current supported devices are:

Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, S20
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Note 8, Note 9

Step 1: Enable Developer Options

Go to your phone's Settings app.
Scroll down and select "Developer options" (or "Advanced" on some Samsung phones).
Toggle the switch next to "USB debugging" to enable it.

Step 2: Enable OEM Unlocking

Go back to the Settings app.
Scroll down and select "Developer options" (or "Advanced" on some Samsung phones).
Scroll down and select "OEM unlocking".
Toggle the switch next to "OEM unlocking" to enable it.

Step 3: Download and Install Fedora Phosh

Go to the Fedora Phosh website (https://phosh.fedoraproject.org/) and download the Fedora Phosh image file (usually around 1GB in size).
Download a USB cable driver for your Samsung phone if you don't have one installed.
Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
Extract the Fedora Phosh image file to a folder on your computer.
Open a terminal or command prompt on your computer and navigate to the folder containing the extracted Fedora Phosh image file.
Run the following command to install Fedora Phosh:

fastboot flash phosh phosh.img

Replace phosh.img with the actual name of the image file.

Step 4: Boot into Fedora Phosh

Once the installation is complete, disconnect your phone from your computer.
Reboot your phone by pressing and holding the Power button until the "Power off" option appears.
Select "Power off" and then press and hold the Power button again until the phone restarts.
When you see the bootloader screen, press and hold the Volume down button until you see the Fedora Phosh logo.
Release the Volume down button and select "Start" to boot into Fedora Phosh.

Step 5: Set up Fedora Phosh

Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your phone, including language, time zone, and network settings.
You will need to create a user account and set up a password.

That’s it! You should now have Fedora Phosh installed on your Samsung phone.

Important notes:

Before installing Fedora Phosh, make sure you have backed up your phone's data, as this installation process will wipe out all data on your phone.
Fedora Phosh is still an experimental project, and it may not be as stable or feature-complete as other Android-based operating systems.

While it’s possible to try installing Fedora Phosh on the Galaxy Core A01, it’s unlikely to work properly due to the hardware limitations. You may encounter issues with performance, stability, and functionality.

Think of it as booting a pc but with an sd card i think