Fedora Gaming Logo

Hi Stephen!
I think everyone is still leaning towards the beefy miracle but i can make vectors of the other two characters just to solidify which character everyone prefers

can i save this picture actually and add text to it?

Of course, feel free to play around with it as much as you’d like!

2 Likes

Look at this example:
i3 SIG (team) logo:
imagen

i3 spin old-logo (product):
imagen

There are also outreach teams (teams that doesn’t have a “product”) that you can see here:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/commops/design-assets/team-logos/

That’s why needs and requirements have to be super clear when a logo or any design asset is required.

I love this one. My problem here is the colors of the buttons on the controller, it’s way too much like the PS controller (red and purple inverted only), apart of that, the design is beautiful.

P.S.: I’ve just change to this tab again and I noticed the i3 logo, and I remembered that is based on the 4F colors, why not make those buttons with the F4 colors?

1 Like

Oh my god. Can we please use this one :joy:

2 Likes

Yes I agree! I originally had them as the 4 fedora colours as well so it would be a nice touch

So sorry! I though I added the one I made but I didnt! This is the one I created with the coloured buttons! I have another one with a gradient background but I really like what @steiner did by making the circle the shape of the fedora logo!

2 Likes

What exactly is the font that they use in these logos? I’m trying to create a basic version for the Fedora Gaming logo that has this font.

For now what I got is this:

2 Likes

You will have to ask to the Design team

Welp, turns out it was Montserrat all along, so I updated the design for a Discourse-like look, similar to what we use here and in Ask Fedora.

3 Likes

Oh wow! Really loving that!

2 Likes

This is amazing!! This it defiantly something I would love to see on the home page of the Fedora Gaming community

2 Likes

I took the logos above and added them to a test page to see how they look and this is what they look like. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Looks really nice, the only adjustment I think it would need to look a little better was a thcker line on the Fedora logo behind our beefy boy. So I updated the SVG files for it, tell me which version you guys prefer, this or the older one:

1 Like

So the lighter one gets hidden in the page so the darker ones stand out but here is the bolder one:

1 Like

So the lighter one gets hidden in the page

Yeah, I just like making light/dark variants just in case it is ever needed.

To me at least, the bolder one looks way better, but it shines even harder when the logo needs to be shrunk down in size, if it ever needs to be used in a super compact manner this one looks way better.

2 Likes

I really like the looks of the darker logo but I’m thinking if we could taper some of the outlines on the beefy miracle and put some variation into them so that it looks more like the original character? Thanks for the svg of it as well and I’m going to work on it tonight :slight_smile:

Here’s a version just with the lines being tapered and some added shading and changed the expression as well! Lemme know what you think!

fedora-gaming-beefy

1 Like

Really liked it, makes it feel much more dynamic.

The only thing I’d change is reducing the shadow the right bun projects onto the sausage itself by a little bit, but it’s really a non-issue.

1 Like

How’s this? Made it a tiny bit smaller

fedora-gaming-beefy

2 Likes