Fedora 39: Login screen slow but after login becomes normal

I flashed my USB with f39 kde spin. Then i booted in. Then i ran sudo dnf update to update my system. I then proceeded to wait a few minutes then i restarted. Then i installed nvidia drivers with sudo dnf install xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-470xx akmod-nvidia-470xx . Then i followed through a video on youtube for some general tweaks. Heres the video link ‘youtube video’.
To summarise here are the tweaks from the video

1)Update & Upgrade:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh

2)Install NVIDIA Drivers:
sudo dnf install xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-470xx akmod-nvidia-470xx

3)Install Timeshift backup:
sudo dnf install timeshift

4)Install Preload:
sudo dnf copr enable elxreno/preload -y && sudo dnf install preload -y

5)Firefox Tweaks:

about:config
layers.acceleration.force-enabled
gfx.webrender.all

6)Speed up DNF:

echo ‘fastestmirror=1’ | sudo tee -a /etc/dnf/dnf.conf
echo ‘max_parallel_downloads=5’ | sudo tee -a /etc/dnf/dnf.conf

7)Install DNFDragora:
sudo dnf isntall dnfdragora

8)DNF Configuration
sudo nano /etc/dnf/dnf.conf

fastestmirror=True
max_parallel_downloads=10
defaultyes=True
keepcache=True

8)Enable RPM Fusion
sudo dnf groupupdate core

Thats all i did for this installation. Any ideas on how to solve this issue of slowing down of fedora on login screen but getting normal speeds after login screen ended?

This issue is very irritating!

Just having a look into the video I could see that the Youtuber is using the preload app. This could be a reason why your system gets slow preparing its apps to load into the memory?

Just would like to let you know that Fedora comes as slim as possible from the other project it uses. In other words tuning and tweaking are not really done to deliver it (it is vanilla).

If you like better performance, you might check with the video-maker, if any of this changes will slow down your system and undo them.

p.s.
I do not see why dnfdragora should speed up your system ? Install dnf5 instead and do updates regularly in the Terminal. Also installing software is very easy with this new version. Keep in mind, as more daemons/services you load as slower your system gets to start up.

With this command you can check what get loaded while booting:
sudo sed $'s/\^\[/\E/g' /var/log/boot.log |more

I though preload cached stuff I used regularly to the ram. Anyways I’ll try removing preload and see if any conclusion can be reached (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤