I have fresh installed Fedora33 from a liveUSB, dual with W10 on gen10intel. Not an upgrade from earlier version.
*Apps are not accessible after installation.
*After installation from liveUSB
- EFI/grub works perfectly and Fedora boots to desktop as expected.
- the top left menu “Activities” is missing - the menu bar is blank at the top left.
- apps are not accessible.
- The top right menu is there, but the “settings” option is missing.
- every startup re-does the first boot setup process of connecting to wifi and setting a name.
-top right menu has connectivity options which work, such as wifi, and shutdown options also work fine.
- Installation options:
-automatic with reclaim space. - about 40gb space set aside - Fedora places 2 partitions in it.
- other info
- apps are accessible when booting from the liveUSB, just not from the installed instance.
-after repeating the installation with removal of 2 previously installed partitions, the exact same result.
Im not very familiar with Linux/Fedora so i dont know if there is something simple that I am missing. hope someone can help.