Fedora 30 not booting (Failed to start up manager)

I installed fedora 30 workstation on my machine 3 days ago.
it wasn’t shut down till last night 4 am.

I installed Oracle Database 12c and restored a big datadump (it took 2 days) and I also installed samba server on it.

when tried to start it up today, it gives me error

[!!!] Failed to start up manager.

and it freezes.

Hi @erfanazhdari! Welcome to the community! Please have a look at the introductory posts in the #start-here category if you haven’t had a chance to do so.

1. Please try to press [Ctrl]-[Alt]-[F3] (also with F4, F5, F6) and see if it gets you to a tty – text based console, and if it does – please login and report here. You can then troubleshoot your issue using cli in a tty.

2. Second thing to try is booting into Fedora rescue mode from the grub menu. You should be able to see an entry like this Fedora (0-rescue-XXXXXXXXXXX) 30 (Thirty) in you grub boot menu.

3. If neither of the above works, then you can boot into Fedora Live session using installation medium (USB or DVD) and troubleshoot your issue from there.

I think, then it’s better to chroot into your Fedora installation as documented in this Fedora quick-docs article – following steps 1 through 8.

After logging in I’d suggest checking logs to try to understand what exactly prevents your system booting into normal mode. Please report if you’re able to login using either one of these methods.