Culendar is a CUrses CaLENDAR: CLI Agenda in Python.
Culendar is a free/libre calendar application in python and curses.
- Displays your events on a week, hour by hour
- Displays a TODO list
- Adds, deletes, edits, categorizes events
- Colour themes for your categorized events
- Imports from ICalendar format or from calcurse files
- Displays webcals
- Deals with caldavs
How to install
- Download it, run it.
- Requires Python3 modules curses, datetime, icalendar, locale, gettext, caldav
How to use
- Run it. Default key "h" to get help, "c" to configure.
Culendar has been tested on Debian stable (Stretch) and old-stable (Jessie), rxvt-unicode as a terminal and UTF-8 encoding only. It needs much more testing to be officially reliable.
Don't hesitate to report bugs or request features.
IRC: #culendar on irc.geeknode.org/6697
Enable this copr repository: dnf copr enable fantom/culendar
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).Release Architectures Repo Download Fedora 36 aarch64 (0)*, armhfp (0)*, i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)* Fedora 36 (0 downloads)
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/fantom/culendar/