An (unofficial) successor to Bismuth built on KWin 5.27.
- Actual tiling backend using binary trees and decent enough code where you can mod in your own
- Edit tile sizes with the integrated KWin GUI
- Move and tile windows with your mouse and keyboard
- Set layouts independently of desktop
X11 has been briefly tested but is not officially supported. If you encounter an issue running the script on X11, make sure it is reproducible in Wayland before submitting a bug report.
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/eclipseo/polonium