Different versions of a package installed on upgraded system compared to a clean install F35

After some problems with electrum wallet i manual installed i found that on laptop that was upgraded from f34 there was python3-cryptography 35.0.0 installed and on desktop that was a clean install python3-cryptography 3.4.7 was installed. How this can happen?

But have you updated the system after the installation?

I found it. It seems that at some point i have enabled Test-updates repo for f34 upgraded machine. So probably it was installed from there the newer version.
So now i installed (as user with pip3) the updated python3-cryptography to F35 clean install that uses the older system wide version. Problem remains. System installed packages has priority against the user installed one? If this is the case can i change this priority?

Hi @charnik Do you want the new version installed? You could use the Fedora 35 test-repos, or try to find the nightly build (as pre-test version) of the app.
The dnf-update is different from the Gnome-Software install, each has other lists of repos.

hello @jpbn . Tried that but no longer available an upgraded package version at test repos. There is a rawhide package that needs some other libraries i cant found. Can i enable temporarily a “rawhide repo” to resolve dependencies?

Problem: cannot install the best update candidate for package python3-cryptography-3.4.7-5.fc35.x86_64
  - nothing provides libcrypto.so.3()(64bit) needed by python3-cryptography-36.0.0-1.fc36.x86_64
  - nothing provides libcrypto.so.3(OPENSSL_3.0.0)(64bit) needed by python3-cryptography-36.0.0-1.fc36.x86_64
  - nothing provides libssl.so.3()(64bit) needed by python3-cryptography-36.0.0-1.fc36.x86_64
  - nothing provides libssl.so.3(OPENSSL_3.0.0)(64bit) needed by python3-cryptography-36.0.0-1.fc36.x86_64

so installed locally from python repos with pip3 install cryptography==35.0.0 Package installed without problem but older system version (3.4.7) used when i start the application that needs newer version 35.0.0

Thoughts to uninstall completely system package was stopped because lots of packages depend on it

If you are looking to have a clean fedora 35 install you should disable the testing and rawhide repos, then run sudo dnf distro-sync --allowerasing.
That should restore the mismatched packages to the distro level matched packages. Once that is done then the update errors should disappear (and not reappear as long as the other repos are not enabled).

What you are seeing, as was noted earlier, is a mismatch of packages between testing, rawhide, and fedora 35 repos. To eliminate the errors everything installed (or being installed) has to match.

In general, everything on rawhide matches with itself, everything on fedora 35 matches with itself, but they may not match with each other.
Testing is just that, packages being tested, and they may not match with anything else.