This is the latest stable version of syslog-ng. It has all syslog-ng features enabled which I was able to compile:
- tcp wrappers support disabled on Fedora, as it was removed from the distro: only available in EPEL 7
- Java modules (HDFS and the Java version of Elasticsearch and Kafka destinations) are no more available
- On CentOS you need to enabled EPEL before installing syslog-ng.
- On RHEL you also need the "optional" repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/czanik/syslog-ng333/