The system auto submited a report to bugzilla but there is no reply yet. I guess they are busy with the migration to 5.0.
My problem is like this:
- I dd Fedora Server 29 ISO to usb
- boot from usb
- After choosing Language, then I got the above error, and installation cannot continued.
I have just one Harddisk connected while doing the installation. It is an active disk with Fedora 29 just upgraded via dnf.
- It runs OK after upgrade, but after dnf autoremove, startx failed. So I want to do an inplace upgrade. But the installer do not allow me to proceed.
- My active HDD is still bootable to text mode.
- while startx failed for my userID, sudo startx works.
I don’t know how to resume my system to working status now.