[Article proposal] Video content creation with Kdenlive

Article Summary:
Much influenced by an article “Apps for daily needs by Arman Arisman”, I would like to write a use case for video content creation with Kdenlive.

Article Description:

Goals

• Promote Fedora packaged software
  • More exposure for content creators and gamers with FOSS tools and video hosting platform
  • Introduce use case for tutorial video to enhance Fedora brand awareness and collaboration

Structure

• Showcase top 5 features for video editing and publishing: cut/stitch, titler/text effects, sound effects, mixing sources, and zoom-in
  • Embed a short clip that complements written instructions by each section
  • Top tips to save time and mistakes: clip, encoding, remux, video script, version control

Tools I’ll use: Fully FOSS
OBS Studio, Kdenlive, Open Type font, Peertube and, of course, Fedora 38 KDE Plasma :slight_smile:

Time to produce: 4 to 5 hours

Time to deliver a first draft: 30 June 2023

This sounds awesome. +1!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

+1 from me @hankuoffroad Welcome back!

I’ve opened Pagure ticket #194 to track your article.

Please use comments on ticket ticket #194 if you have questions or need to communicate with the editors about anything.

The overall work flow is described at this link as well as other helpful information.

When you have it ready to review in the Fedora Magazine WordPress site, please leave a comment in this ticket with a preview link and we will start the review process.

Thanks for volunteering to write for the Fedora Magazine!

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.