This article can discuss how to make the best out of Fedora running on a laptop, as a tool to access online school course works.
- running various online meeting tools - Google Meet, Webex, Zoom, etc.
- using built-in / external mic, echo cancellations, etc.
- using built-in / external webcam
- using built-in / external speakers
- using built-in / external keyboard/mouse/monitor
- using Printing, to PDF or to hardcopy
- using various methods to scan/image hardcopy
- using Optical to Text
- using Speech to Text, Text to Speech, etc.
- quickly add input methods, writing methods, etc.
- parental controls:
- restrict logon hours
- restrict online hours
- restrict websites to visit
- restrict applications that can run
- and how to authorize add-hoc locally and / or remotely
This is a good time to revisit this topic as:
- what is happening in the real world, different age groups of student need prolonged usage of computer for school courses and works
- now Fedora came with pre-installed on more laptops.