Article proposal: Discover Kinoite, a Silverblue variant with the KDE Plasma desktop

Hi all,

I have written a draft article to showcase the upcoming Fedora Kinoite emerging edition.

Public preview link is: Discover Fedora Kinoite: a Silverblue variant with the KDE Plasma desktop - Fedora Magazine.

Reviews and comments highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hello @siosm,
Looks good to me.
+1
I made a card on Taiga #272. If you could follow the instructions at https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-magazine/contributing/ on how to get set up as a writer. I could then assign the card to you. It is currently set as in progress since there is content.
Just to make sure, you really only need to sign up on the Taiga project instance for Fedora Magazine at https://teams.fedoraproject.org/project/asamalik-fedora-magazine/team then the article gets tracked and an editor can move it along or comment on whats needed.

Looks good to me too :slight_smile:

I’ve signed in! I don’t seem to have permission to set anything in the card.

Hello @siosm,
What was the email you used for signing in? I just need it to add you to the project, then I’ll assign the card to you.

travier@redhat.com. Thanks!

Assigned. Here is a permanent preview link since the previous public one expired: Discover Fedora Kinoite: a Silverblue variant with the KDE Plasma desktop - Fedora Magazine

Hey @siosm, looks like the last link posted returns a “Page not found”. Is there still an online copy of the article? Happy to review and provide feedback. Thanks!

Normally this is a result of not being logged into the Fedora WP instance.
[edit] Yep, after I login to the Fedora Magazine dashboard the preview link works fine.
Moved project card to review column, added editorial board members to watch list.

New public preview link that will hopefully work: Discover Fedora Kinoite: a Silverblue variant with the KDE Plasma desktop - Fedora Magazine

This article is currently in editing by @bcotton and will be scheduled shortly.

I think we can now mark this one as done! Thanks!