Forked project is still being prepared for you. It may take a few minutes to duplicate backend data.
Project ID: 90641
gtklock is a lockscreen based on gtkgreet. It uses the wlr-layer-shell and wlr-input-inhibitor Wayland protocols. Works on sway and other wlroots-based compositors.
For documentation, check out the man page and wiki at https://github.com/jovanlanik/gtklock/wiki.
- userinfo-module: Adds a user image and user name to the lockscreen. https://github.com/jovanlanik/gtklock-userinfo-module
- playerctl-module: Adds a mpris media player controller to the lockscreen. https://github.com/jovanlanik/gtklock-playerctl-module
- powerbar-module: Adds a reboot and poweroff button to the lockscreen. https://github.com/jovanlanik/gtklock-powerbar-module
- runshell-module: Adds text output from a script to the lockscreen. https://gitlab.com/wef/gtklock-runshell-module
- countdown-module: Does a countdown on the lockscreen. https://gitlab.com/wef/gtklock-runshell-module
sudo dnf copr enable wef/gtklock sudo dnf install gtklock
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/archdron/gtklock