Forked project is still being prepared for you. It may take a few minutes to duplicate backend data.
Advanced Linux Driver for Xbox One Wireless Controller (shipped with Xbox One S).
- Supports Bluetooth
- Supports all Force Feedback/Rumble effects through Linux ff-memless effect emulation
- Supports Trigger Force Feedback in every game by applying a pressure-dependent effect intensity to the current rumble effect (not even supported in Windows)
- Supports disabling FF
- Supports multiple Gamepads at the same time (not even supported in Windows)
- Offers a consistent mapping, even if the Gamepad was paired to Windows/Xbox before, and independent of software layers (SDL2, Stadia via Chrome Gamepad API, etc)
- Working Select, Start, Mode buttons
- Correct Axis Range (signed, important for e.g. RPCS3)
- Supports Battery Level Indication (including the Play 'n Charge Kit) Battery Level Indication
- Easy Installation
- Agile Support and Development
- Supports customization through profiles (work in progress)
- Optional high-precision mode for Wine/Proton users
- Share button support on supported controllers
- Works as a mouse if you're are in couch-mode (press Guide+Select)
Classic Fedora Linux with dnf or RHEL/CentOS Stream/etc:
sudo dnf copr enable shdwchn10/xpadneo sudo dnf install xpadneo systemctl reboot
sudo wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/_copr:copr.fedorainfracloud.org:shdwchn10:xpadneo.repo https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/shdwchn10/xpadneo/repo/fedora-$(rpm -E %fedora)/shdwchn10-xpadneo-fedora-$(rpm -E %fedora).repo rpm-ostree install xpadneo systemctl reboot
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).Release Architectures Repo Download EPEL 8 aarch64 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)* EPEL 8 (0 downloads) EPEL 9 aarch64 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)* EPEL 9 (0 downloads) Fedora 36 aarch64 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)* Fedora 36 (0 downloads) Fedora 37 aarch64 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)* Fedora 37 (0 downloads) Fedora 38 aarch64 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)* Fedora 38 (0 downloads) Fedora rawhide aarch64 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)* Fedora rawhide (0 downloads)
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/apacelus/xpadneo-master/