Note: river is currently early in development. Expect breaking changes and missing features. If you run into a bug don't hesitate to open an issueDesign goals
- Simplicity and minimalism, river should not overstep the bounds of a window manager.
- Window management based on a stack of views and tags.
- Dynamic layouts generated by external, user-written executables. (A default
rivertilelayout generator is provided.)
- Scriptable configuration and control through a custom wayland protocol and
riverctlbinary implementing it.
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/alebastr/river/