After update F35 only see my battery capacity as 73.1%

hello
First of all I want to say that I am very happy with Fedora,using it everyday since 31 or 32 version I think,and I want to say thanks to everybody who contribute to this great project!

Here’s my problem.
I’m on Fedora 35 up to date.My laptop is Acer V1.06 Aspire A515-44 with AMD 4500U. I was using Kernel 5.16 and everything was great. Now after it was updated to 5.17 there’s something with my battery.
TLP output:
+++ Battery Status: BAT1
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/manufacturer = PANASONIC
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/model_name = AP19B5L
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/cycle_count = (not supported)
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/charge_full_design = 3440 [mAh]
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/charge_full = 2513 [mAh]
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/charge_now = 2513 [mAh]
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/current_now = 844 [mA]
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/status = Discharging

/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/charge_control_start_threshold = (not available)
/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/charge_control_end_threshold = (not available)

Charge = 100 [%]
Capacity = 73.1 [%]

So when I charge it 100% it’s only 2513mAh so 73.1% of original capacity(3440mAh). Before update everything was in the right place, 100% was really 100%.
What can I do?
Normally I would reinstall Fedora but it’s my work laptop and first I would kindly ask if there’s other solution for me to try?

Edit:
beside a problem with only having 73.1% capacity, yesterday It was at least charging at normal speed,today I am having charging current only around 230mA all the time…

Batteries lose capacity as they age, for example my MSI laptop shows 91% health.
This especially happens if the laptop is on A/C power a lot so that the battery completely charges.
LIkely it was aging and you didn’t know it, then some update fixed the capacity reporting and you suddenly see it. You can confirm the raw numbers by installing package “acpitool” and run:

acpitool -B

There’s a “Capacity loss” value, so if it says 27% then that confirms the battery is aged that much.
(edit: I just noticed this is a very old post, but I’ll leave it up, the info might help someone)

@marko3209 This post is 2yrs old and should possibly be closed by the @Mods