A place for discussing the use and improvement of the Haskell programming language in Fedora.
Haskell is a statically typed purely functional programming language.
There is a small Fedora Haskell SIG maintaining the Haskell packages in Fedora, which include pandoc, xmonad, ShellCheck, Agda, dhall, idris, git-annex, hadolint, etc, and the packaging guidelines and tools.
You can post questions about:
- How is use the Haskell support in Fedora
- Expressing wishes or longer term packaging changes or improvements
- Using and extending the ghc module streams
- CI and containers using Fedora Haskell
- How to do Haskell building using Fedora and packaging for Fedora
- Suggesting tooling ideas
- Haskell for EPEL